Mari Halliday started her real estate career in November of 2004 and has been on the fast track ever since! In her first 12 months, she broke a sales record that she still holds and was named Peoria Area Association of Realtors Rookie of the Year.
Her reputation and sales quickly grew, and now Mari consistently finishes in the top 1% of sales of all agents in the Greater Peoria Area. She has evolved into a successful agent in which people turn to buy and sell their homes.
It is her love of people that makes Mari such a success. She prides herself on never giving up on a deal and finding a way to always fulfill her clients’ needs. It is this work ethic that has built Mari’s business, and it continues to drive her to the next level.
Mari considers her real estate career a labor of love, and her clients see that enthusiasm. Whether you are buying or selling your home, Mari is the Realtor to contact for RESULTS. Contact her today and let her enthusiasm go to work for you!
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist.
- 2015 Readers Choice Award Winner.
- Member of the Luxury Home Marketing Institute 2006.
- Peoria Area Association of Realtors Rookie of the Year 2006.
- Top 1% in sales Peoria Area Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Peoria Area Association of Realtors. Currently serving on the Board of Directors Peoria Area Association of Realtors.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Graduate of PAAR Leadership Academy
- Member of the Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Featured in the Wall Street Journal as a luxury home expert.
- PAAR Board of Directors
- Featured in Barron’s Financial Weekly as a luxury home expert.
- WEEK TV & WHOI TV Viewers Choice Winner 2011.
- WEEK TV & WHOI TV Viewers Choice Winner 2017.
- Mari is frequently asked to speak about her ability to “farm” a subdivision
Mari lost her daughter Hillary and realizes how important it is to appreciate the good things in her life and give back to others less fortunate.
- Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity.
- Supporter of Quest Charter Academy.
- Supporter of the Peoria Ballet Company “Friends of Clara”
- Participant in an ad campaign for missing children.
- Supporter of PARC.
- Major RPAC contributor.
- Supporter of Susan G. Komen.
- Supporter of St. Jude
- Supporter of Bradley University Athletics
- Chaired Peoria Notre Dame auction, live acquisitions.
- Supporter of Peoria Notre Dame Boosters Club.
- Mentor for Dunlap High School students.
- Mentor for Peoria Heights High School students.
- Co-chaired two Children’s Miracle Network broadcasts.
- Served on the Children’s Miracle Network Development Committee.
MORE ABOUT MARI:
Mari is married to Attorney Ronald “Doc” Halliday. Mari has a daughter, Abigail, who attends the St. Louis University School of Law. Mari’s hobbies include traveling, working out, cooking … but anyone who knows her knows that her real hobby, love, and passion is REAL ESTATE!